- • 1-2 Business days to process after initial sign up.
- • Must check in with front desk if you do not have key tag.
- • If you lose your key tag there is a $5 replacement fee.
Scanning your tag
- • You must scan your card in when you enter the facility.
- • If there is a problem with your card please notify front desk.
- • BFC Members are not permitted to share their card. This is strictly prohibited and will result in an automatic forfeit of your membership.
- • Members are allowed to bring in a guest(s), guest(s) must check in with front desk and will be subject to $10 day pass. We do offer FREE 1 week trial periods, only new users qualify.
BFC Courtesy Guidelines
Consideration of Others
- • This is an absolute must. Be polite and respectful towards other members.
- • Do not Monopolize Equipment
- • When your set is completed give other members the opportunity to use the piece of equipment. Return free weights to the rack when you are finished.
Honor the Dress Code
- • We require you to abide by the dress code posted in exercise areas. This helps maintain a safe, sanitary and pleasant exercise environment.
- • This includes using freshly laundered work-out clothes.
Do not make loud or profane noises while training
- • Unnecessary sounds disturb or distract others during their workouts.
- • No banging or dropping the weights.
*Members who continually ignore these guidelines will be warned and this may lead to forfeiting your membership.*
- • We require at least 30 days’ notice to cancel memberships (minimal 10 days to stop payments)
- • Cancellations must be done at the club, not over the phone. (payment and or signature may be required)